Camping is fun but sometimes finding and packing all the supplies can be a big job. Or maybe you're flying into Calgary and staying in hotels between Calgary and Banff, but you want to give the children a few nights in the tipi. What can you do?
Let Sundance help you out!
At the Trading Post, we rent bedding, towels, cooking utensil kits, camp stoves and cots. Amounts are limited, so we strongly recommend booking these items when you make your reservation. Supplies are picked up at the office on arrival and returned to the office at checkout (please note that supplies left at the site will be subject to a minimum $30 pickup charge). If you don't need your supplies, please call ahead so we can make them available to other campers. Items booked but not cancelled until check-in are subject to a $5 charge per item.
- Bedding: sheets, pillow(s), and duvet or sleeping bag & liner
- Double $15/night
- Single $13/night
- Towel Set: face cloth, hand towel, bath towel
- Campstove (fuel included)
- Cot: fold-up, canvas with metal frame; best for children
- Cooking Utensil Kit - (for 4 people) includes mugs, bowls, plates, camp cutlery, frying pan, pot, campfire coffeepot, dish soap & towel all packed into a storage box that can be used to wash the dishes; and, if you need it, we'll add a cooler (we sell ice at the Trading Post).
Please note: For supplies booked more than 3 consecutive nights (except towels & campstoves) please inquire about a discount for the extra nights when booking.