Inside the Trapper's Tent:
- Wooden floor
- Wood-frame beds with foam mattresses sealed in vinyl
- Small kerosene heater and lantern (we supply the fuel)
Outside the Trapper's Tent:
- Picnic table
- Fire pit with a half-grill (we suggest aluminium foil or an old frypan for use on the grill)
- Some of our Trapper's Tents are walk-in sites; a 15 to 50 metre walk from the car to the actual site. See the campground map for walk-in "WI" sites.
- 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 32, 44 & 45
Size: One double bed and two single beds - sleeps four
Check-In Time: between 3 p.m. and 8 p.m.
Please call if you will be late. We recommend arriving by suppertime to set up camp in the daylight and pick up your camping supply rentals, if booked, at the Trading Post. If you require help lighting your heater or have any questions, you need to notify the Trading Post BEFORE it closes.
Check-Out Time: by 11 a.m. for Tipis and Trapper's Tents
We greatly appreciate guests respecting checkout time as our cleaning staff have a lot to do in order to have the sites ready for new check-ins at 3 p.m..